Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LAST MINUTE SPECIALS- JEWELLERY ON SALE!







Hello and welcome to my Sale Blog,

As you may already know, I will soon be taking an extended break, so I will be closing my doors this coming SATURDAY 8th OCT... So it will soon be time to say farewell to Culture Bridal Couture (for now, anyways!)



However, I still have some beautiful sample wedding gowns available to purchase, AND some fabulous jewellery at 30- 40% off. Click on photos for larger image, prices and details. Jewellery can be purchased in person at my Rozelle studio, OR by internet/email, and I can post it to you (please enquire about postage costs, in addition to these prices).

So it's not too late to grab a bargain before I depart my studio & begin my next adventure! Scroll down to previous postings for Sale Gowns, and stay tuned as I add more LAST MINUTE SPECIALS this week...

Til next time,
xx Lisa

Culture Bridal Couture
74 Victoria Rd, Rozelle
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until 8th OCT 2011
Ph (02) 9569 0551
Email - lisa@culturebridal.com.au
Web - www.culturebridal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment