Monday, September 5, 2011

BIG FABRIC SALE - THIS SATURDAY!!
















Hello and welcome back to my Sample Sale blog!

This coming SATURDAY 10th SEPT I am holding a one-day-only FABRIC SALE - so please come along! No appointment necessary, its from 10am til 3pm, for one day only, this coming Saturday.



I've greatly reduced prices on my authentic Japanese vintage silk Kimono's and Obi's, and I have lots of be
autiful colours in plain Silk Dupions, being sold for the bargain price of $10 / metre. I have lots of beautiful laces, trims, beaded motifs, etc, and LOTS of stunning silk Sari's, too.

Deatils below, I hope you can come, and please feel free to call or email me if any questions.

Cheers
, xx Lisa

DESIGNER FABRIC SALE

ONE DAY ONLY

Sat 10th Sept 2011

10am - 3pm

Culture Bridal Couture

74 Victoria Rd, corner of Evans Street, ROZELLE

Next door to Roberto’s Cakes

Phone (02) 9569 0551

Join our me as I clear my excess stocks of rare & exquisite fabrics & trims, including:-

SILKS - Dupions, Satins, Georgettes, Organzas in plains, textured & embroidered

LACES – Small & larger pieces… French, metallic, corded, coloured - all kinds

VINTAGE KIMONO & OBI – Stunning rare authentic Japanese silk treasures

INDIAN SILK SARI’S – Dozens of finely beaded & brocade Saris in many colours

TRIMS – beaded motifs, beaded waistbands, brooches, braids, lace trims

ALL AT BELOW COST/ WHOLESALE PRICES – LOTS OF SERIOUS BARGAINS!

Payments with cash or EFTPOS only – no credits, refunds or returns on sale goods.


Call Lisa on 02 9569 0551

Email Lisa on lisa@culturebridal.com.au


Hope to see you there!

xx Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment