Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Exquisite Sample Wedding Gowns ON SALE NOW!









Hello and welcome back to my Culture Bridal Couture SAMPLE SALE BLOG!
On this site I feature original sample wedding gowns and evening pieces that I am offering at bargain sale prices. My showroom samples are always kept in a beautiful condition, and are hand-made to the highest standards by my Couture team, right here in our Leichhardt studio.

Today's listings have NEVER BEFORE been offered for sale, so get in quick, as these stunning Couture sample wedding gowns will not last. We also offer an Alterations service if needed, to ensure a perfect fit (extra charges apply).

Feel free to scroll down to my previous postings for MORE fabulous sample sale gowns at amazing prices. As these are all one-off samples, they are only available in the sizes, colours and styles as listed here, and there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on sale purchases.

If you'd like to come in and try on a sample sale gown, just contact me anytime and we can arrange a personal apppointment. I'm available "by appointment only" from Tuesdays through to Saturdays.

Many thanks and I hope to see you soon,
xx Lisa

Culture Bridal Couture
Leichhardt (Sydney) AUSTRALIA
email - lisa@culturebridal.com.au
studio phone- (02) 9569 0551
website- www.culturebridal.com.au

2 comments:

  1. But some things rarely change. The bride usually wears a beautiful, long white wedding dress. She traditionally wears "something old, something new, something borrowed and something bluemartina liana dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was simply amazing and I love it. I like also all the dresses and they look so fabulous. Thank you for sharing.


    wholesale kids clothing

    ReplyDelete