Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sample SALE continues in our studio!






Hello and welcome to my BRAND NEW blog, dedicated to featuring my "Sample Sale" gowns, available ONLY from my Sydney studio at fabulous clearance prices!

After 9 years in the Couture bridal business, I have accumulated so many gorgeous samples, and I now need to clear them and make space for my NEW sample designs. So after the success of my recent Sample Sale, I've decided to have a permanent "Sample Sale" rack, and brides are now welcome to make an appointment to come to visit my studio & browse the Sale range at a convenient time.

My permanent Sample Sale collection now includes sample Couture wedding gowns, selected evening wear pieces, and assorted dresses suitable for bridesmaids and formal occasions. Please note that MOST of my sample dresses are size 8 - 10, with just a few size 12's and 14's. My samples are kept in very good condition, and we have an alterations service available if required (alteration charges apply).



As well as our original hand-crafted bridal gowns and evening dresses, I am also offering unique fabrics sourced from around the world, stunning silk wraps, vintage kimonos and obis, lovely Indian saris and sari accessories too - so as well as actual dresses, there are lots of beautiful things for those who love textiles, Couture fashion and sewing, too.



Click on the images attached here, with prices and sizes listed, to view a larger image. Once the dresses featured here are SOLD, I will remove them from this site. Stay tuned to this NEW blog for regular Sample Sale updates & newly listed items for sale. Please note that as these items are dramatically reduced in price, there are no exchanges, returns or refunds on sale items. They are available only in the sizes and colours listed, as they are custom-made one-off samples (and not mass-produced).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on my Sample Sale gowns, as I'm more than happy to offer additional info regarding sizes, colours, fabrics, etc.

Many thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Til next time,
x Lisa
Culture Bridal Couture
Leichhardt, Sydney, Australia
Phone (02) 9569 0551
Email - lisa at culturebridal.com.au
Website - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment